Circular History : 08.12.2020
Circular No. : 2020/37
With the presidential decree No. 3238, additional decisions were taken regarding the short work application made on the grounds of compelling reasons within the scope of periodic situations arising from external influences due to the new coronavirus (Covid-19).
1) Businesses that have not applied for short work until June 30 will be able to apply for Short Work Allowance until 31/12/2020.
2) Applicants for short-term work allowance between 1/12/2020 and 31/12/2020 will be eligible for Short Work Allowance for three months.
3) Employers applying for short-term work allowance due to Covid-19 until 30/6/2020 will be able to request short work for their additional workers.
4) Businesses that apply for Short Work Allowance before July will be able to apply for new benefits for workers who subsequently earn the right to benefit from the allowance or after July 1.
5) In addition, the collection of unwarranted payments that can be determined as a result of the controls related to short work with the regulated bag law will be waived for the period of 31.10.2020 and before. However, payments made as a result of unwarranted benefits for November 1st and later will be withdrawn with interest.
6) 1.103.00-TL provided to the employer who puts his staff on short work or unpaid leave to normal work. premium support has been increased to 6 months.